New windows can provide an updated look, as well as improve the energy efficiency of your home.
There are nearly endless options to choose from based on your home and style preferences. Our Window & Door specialists can help you select the windows that match your needs and budget.
We’ve tested these brands in our Showroom. We think you’ll find these window brands to be high quality and offer all of the features and energy-efficiency of heavily advertised brands. Here is the list of window brands that we proudly sell and install at Monk’s Design Studio.
- Integrity from Marvin
Every Marvin window is made-to-order, one at a time, to your exact specifications. Marvin offers extensive customization options, exclusive features, and high-performance energy efficiency innovation. No doubt you will be able to find the perfect windows for your project.
Next Generation Windows
- Aluminum Inter-lock
- Complete wood interior
- Durable exterior cladding with a 20 yr warranty
- Independent sash operation; allows one to be open while another is locked
- Easy to operate – easy to lift and lower. Auto-lock system.
- Leader in energy efficiency
- Shorter sill liner – optimal water management
Ultimate Casement Windows
- Retractable screens
- Multi-point locking system
- Durable hardware to allow for large sizes – 40″x92″ or 36″x96″
- Window opening control device
- Sash limiter to allow open windows on windy days
- Extensive design options
- Clean lines and open views
- Narrow frames, large glass
- Modern hardware
- Aluminum clad and wood
Other Window Styles
Marvin makes windows in all shapes and styles. These include:
- Direct Glaze (Narrow frames and big glass. Non-operable windows to allow the most light)
- Special shapes like corner windows, octagons and more
- Tilt Turn and Hopper
- Venting picture window
- Bay and Bow windows
These quality windows are all manufactured in the USA. Windsor offers three product lines that will be sure to suit your home and budget.
Windsor products feature LoE 366 glass with a coating that alters the way glass transmits visible and invisible light. LoE 366 decreases heat loss in the winter and heat gain in the summer. Reduced ultraviolet light penetration also helps prevent your furniture, drapes and carpet from fading.
Top-of-the-line Pinnacle wood clad windows offer a large selection of styles and shapes. The exterior comes in a low maintenance extruded aluminum cladding. You can choose from:
- 22 standard colors
- 21 feature colors
- 8 anodized finishes
The interiors are made from Clear Select Pine, Natural Alder or Douglas Fir.
Matching doors are also available.
Convenience meets dependability with Next Dimension windows from Windsor. Advanced vinyl technology ensures easy operation, superior energy efficiency, low maintenance and high performance. And, with several hardware and finish options available Next Dimension offers a vinyl solution for any application.
Revive Replacement Windows
If you appreciate the timeless quality and craftsmanship of stained wood finishes in your home, look no further. Quality, durability and visual appeal combine to make Revive Wood Clad windows a true improvement to your home’s appearance and value.
Outside, heavy-duty extruded aluminum sash and frame cladding offers superior protection against dents and chips – and is enhanced by a durable, easy-to-maintain powder coat finish that outlasts and outperforms ordinary paint.
Inside, the unmatched warmth and natural beauty of real wood.
Camelot offers a wide selection of window styles, sizes and shapes, all expertly crafted to fit the unique character of your home. From classic double hung windows to beautiful sweeping bays and bows, these windows make a statement of style while providing security, dependability, and superior energy efficiency. The latest technologies and only the highest quality materials and components are used to deliver windows that reflect our promise of quality. These products are offered with a limited lifetime guarantee.
Vinyl Windows by Camelot
Vinyl windows in all shapes and sizes.
Glass Block Windows
Glass Block products exhibit a multifaceted character that begins with the transparent/translucent sparkling beauty of glass itself. But the form of products – type, thickness, size, shape and pattern – and the methods of installation combine to allow you truly unique executions. Applications range from entire facades, windows, interior dividers and partitions to skylights, floors, walkways and stairways. The blocks permit you to control light – natural or artificial, day or night. You can also control thermal transmission, noise, dust, and drafts.
Wood windows priced affordably. The benefits of wood insulation with the ability to be painted or stained to match your home. All wood parts are produced from the finest quality kiln dried select Western Pine and are treated with a water repellent preservative.
Custom Clad Wood Windows
- Also available in Oak, Cherry, and Mahogany
- Maintenance free aluminum clad exterior is weather resistant. Does not require painting. Available in White, Bronze, Earthtone and Beige. Custom colors are also available.
- Decorative wood bead glazing provides a positive energy tight seal for the insulating glass.
- Fully weather-stripped to insure maximum comfort and low air infiltration.
- Thermally broken sill – aluminum, wood and vinyl to provide an aesthetically pleasing energy efficient sill construction.
- Matching picture window enables you to mull window combinations with matching sight lines.
- Choice of screens – standard half or optional full screens.
- Locks are available in bright brass, white or bronze.
All Wood and Certified Historic Windows
Quality custom windows for use in historically certified rehabilitation projects. TrimLine offers a wide variety of products including double hung, casement, and bay windows as well as round top, elliptical and other architectural window products. Historic Windows features & benefits:
- Historically accurate custom panning systems
- Replication of mullion details
- Custom exterior colors
- National Park Service – Certified Rehabilitation
- Simulated divided lite systems
- Choice of hardwoods – Oak – Mahogany – Cherry
- Double Hung, Casements, Round Top, Elliptical Head, Radius casings
- Sash replacement systems
- High performance glass
Call 973-975-0044 to schedule a consultation with a Window and Door specialist. He can help you select the right product for you and your home.
We’ll measure, order and install. During the installation process, we can also provide interior or exterior painting services. Additionally, we can repair, replace or add interior or exterior trim.
One call to Monk’s makes your window replacement and home improvement projects complete!